Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hermes #CrazyCarre Party


Hermes #crazycarre from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.

Hermes Party from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.
Hermes Event from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.

hermescrazycarrevideo1 from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.
 
 
Thanks to @marieclairekorea team, I went to Hermes #CrazyCarre party with my friend
 
I took tons of photos this day, so it was hard for me to choose which videos and photos to share on this blog
 
For more up-to-date feeds, follow me on instagram @pinklemonincrystal



click to enlarge

free drinks of champagnes and cocktails, people were happily drunk and danced the night away at the stage (with the "HERMES SALOON" sign on above)

I found another way to put my sunnies in my outfit: use belt as a holder haha

2 comments:

Bright December said...

Beautiful post!



http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lucky you!!!! It looks like such an amazing event!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...